Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Upcoming Art Shows - Late Summer 2015

Fonda Doerre Fine Art

Duke Mansion 2015

Duke Mansion
Art Show & Reception
Charlotte, NC
Sunday, August 30th
6:30 - 8:30 pm

Join me for an art show and reception celebrating
the 100th Anniversary of Charlotte's Historic Landmark - The Duke Mansion.
While the event is free, they request an rsvp. Please use the link below.


Ferrari 2015

Ferrari Fine Art
Art Show & Reception
Wednesday, September 9th
Atlanta, Georgia

Painted Artists Alliance returns for a second year to Ferrari Fine Art. We will teach an art class at Children's Hospital of Atlanta and donate a portion of all sales to the hospital.


Are you feeling Hot Hot Hot? Summer is almost over...

...I hope you'll join me for a cool beverage and some great art at the two events above. I've been busy painting this Summer. A lot of exciting new artwork to see.

It's time to turn that summer vacation memory into a lasting piece of art. I'm still accepting commissions for Christmas. Until I see you again, please keep in touch:

Twitter - @fondadoerreart
Pinterest @FondaDoerre
Houzz.com - Fonda Doerre Fine Art

Cheers to Fall!
fonda

No comments:

Post a Comment